ZAPMILL™ Friction Cooker processes a wide variety of raw materials or ingredients.
These products can have their flavour enhanced by adding a wide variety of ingredients. You may wish make a sweet, savoury or plain product, or want to boost its nutritional content by adding certain ingredients.
Additionally, the friction cooking process doesn’t damage the nutrients in the raw ingredients, creating healthier food products.
Some of the large number of ingredients the ZAPMILL™ Friction Cooker can process:
- Traditional Whole Grains: Maize, Rice, Wheat and Oats
- Ancient Whole Grains: Buckwheat, Quinoa, Millet, Sorghum, Amaranth
- Legumes: Chickpeas, Split Peas, Soybeans, Lentils
- Beans: Kidney Beans, Red Beans, Black Turtle Beans
- Starches: Sago, Tapioca
- Meat and Fish (including bone, skin and scale)
- Nuts: Peanuts, Almonds, Cashews
- Seeds: Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Sesame Seeds, Chia Seeds
- Vegetables: Carrot, Pumpkin, Potato, Kumara, Taro, Cassava
- Fruit: Banana, Berries, Currants, Breadfruit
- And much more
We have only scratched the surface with what is possible with friction cooking.
So if there is a particular ingredient you’d like to process that isn’t listed here, please get in touch. By agreement we are happy to test raw materials on our own machines.