Intellectual Property; Limited Use of This Website
You agree not to copy, republish, frame, transmit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, license, sublicense, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on this website, its Materials, or its selection and arrangement, except as expressly authorised herein.
- This website may not be modified or altered in any way
- This website may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Millbank Content and User Content.
- Millbank reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download, and print this website at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Millbank.
The information in this website is general in nature only. Although the information in this website is believed to be accurate, no liability (whether as a result of negligence or otherwise) is accepted for any loss of any kind that may arise from actions based on the contents of this website.
The information on this Website may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, and availability.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed in this website are the property of Millbank or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of Millbank or such third party that may own the Marks.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
By accessing this site, you and Millbank agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this website shall be governed by the statues and laws of New Zealand, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. You and Millbank also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Supreme Court of Auckland with respect to such matters.
Security of Your Personal Information
Millbank Technology Limited strictly protects the security of your personal information and honours your choices for its intended use. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained below. Inside the company, data is stored in password – controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
Links to Other Websites
The Website contains links to other Websites so that you may learn more about our products and other matters that we feel may be of interest to you. We provide these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site or any association with its operators. While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that these Websites will meet your approval, we do not have control over, and are in no manner responsible or liable for, the availability and content of the Websites to which this Website is linked. “Natural Food Technology Limited” makes no representations whatsoever about any other site you may access through this Website.
In relation to some of the Services we provide, our website will place a cookie on the hard drive of your computer. In addition, our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, including the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting – which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimise and tailor our advertising.
- DoubleClick Platform integrations & Remarketing with Google Analytics – the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platforms together to give us additional insight. This allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are using the internet outside our website.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting – which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our sites.
While we recommend that you enable cookies on your browsers in order to enjoy all the features of our website, the decision remains in the hands of the individual. Most browsers allow you to control management of cookies. This will be different depending on each user’s PC – refer to your browser help menu for further information.